This is a Limited Edition, 1 of 200, Case XX pocket knife that was made in 1989 and later used etched and created to become a part of this Collectors Series. This pattern is a 98 large toothpick. Most large toothpick patterns are a 96. This one is a beauty!
The knife is new old stock and in excellent condition. It has never been used, carried or sharpened and comes in the original hard display case.
- Manufacturer: W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co.
- Model: 1989 R610098SS Large Toothpick
- Limited Edition 1 of 200 Collectors Series ~ Desert Shield 8-2-90 Desert Storm 1-17-91 (Serial #014)
- Blades: 1 Etched ~ Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf Operation Desert Storm Jan. 17, 1991 - Feb. 27, 1991 With A Star & American Flag
- Scales: Jigged Red Bone
- Bolsters: Nickel Silver
- Liners: Brass
- Made In: Bradford, PA USA
- Measures: 5 1/2" Closed
- Condition: New Old Stock ~ In Excellent Condition (a few worn minor worn spots on the white lettering on blade)
This item qualifies for FREE US shipping!