New and still in the original Case XX Collectors Series blue display box, 2000 Case XX Kentucky Wildcats Team of the 90's pocket knife. Celebrating 2 NCA Championships, 4 Final Fours and 282 wins!
This knife is in excellent condition, and it has never been used, carried or sharpened.
- Manufacturer: W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co.
- Model: 5254 Trapper
- Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Team of the 1990's ~ Serialized #317
- Blades: 2 Both Blades Etched
- Bolsters: Nickel Silver
- Liners: Brass
- Made In: Bradford, PA USA
- Measures: 4 1/8" Closed
- Condition: New Old Stock ~ In Excellent Condition
This knife qualifies for FREE US shipping!