Circa 1900's, very decorative lady's Art Nouveau gold over sterling silver lorgnette glasses. In very good condition with light wear through on the bottom of the handle. Both sides are designed with winged lion gargoyles and a side button that springs open the glasses.
- Art Nouveau Era
- Gold over Sterling Silver Lorgnette Handle and Glasses
- Gold Tone Jeweled Lorgnette Chain
- Micro Beaded/Petit Point Lorgnette Pouch
- Condition: Preowned - very good condition
- Measurements: Lorgnette 5", Chain 32"
This item qualifies for FREE US Shipping!