Circa 1900's, very decorative lady's Art Nouveau gold over sterling silver lorgnette glasses. In very good condition with light wear through on the bottom of the handle. Both sides are designed with winged lion gargoyles and a side button that springs open the glasses.
- Art Nouveau Era
- Gold over Sterling Silver Lorgnette Handle and Glasses
- Gold Tone Jeweled Lorgnette Chain
- Micro Beaded/Petit Point Lorgnette Pouch
- Condition: Preowned - very good condition
- Measurements: Lorgnette 5", Chain 32"
This item qualifies for FREE US Shipping!
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Diners Club, JCB, Elo
All sales are final. No returns accepted.
All orders totally over $80 will receive FREE US shipping!
Orders placed after 11am will be shipped out the next business day excluding Thursday's. There will be no shipping on Thursday's as we are closed. We pride ourselves in getting your package mailed out to you as quickly as possible!